The article “Changing Roles: Stay-at-Home Dads” talks about parental roles are changing with the time in recent years. A husband spent few hours with his newborn child many years ago. But now, people’s thoughts change. Taking care of children is not different from genders; both mother and father have to take responsibility for raising children. According to research, a father plays a very important role in a child’s development. Having a healthy family, children would get high-quality growth, and the society would not have much discord.
3/21/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I agree your ideal, because the society is sick. All newspapers reported about the darkness things in everyday. I hope that parents will change role in the child life.
It's really important that parents nurture children together. In this way, it could reduce many social affairs.
Dear Lynn,
Hi, I’m Vera. I like to visit your blog because you try your best to do it. You have written a summary of an article. So I’d like to give you some advice. I hope that would be helpful.
First, your summary is a little scattered. You could read more articles written in English. Second, your writing could have more coherent if you are careful. Last, a summary doesn’t have to mention about details. Focus on the key points.
I’d like to introduce a book to you, it’s written by Gilbert H. Muller and Harvey S. Wiener. It would improve your writing and reading. If you work hard, you could have many skills in writing.
Yours cordially,
Vera
Hi, I am Jocelyn, your writing skill is better than me, so if you have a spare time, could you teach me how to express fluently, I’ll be thankful.
The article’s summary is simple and direct and beneficial, it make me understand clearly.
Expect your new compositions, you’ll do the best.
Good luck
Jocelyn^ ^
Dear Lynn:
How are you going these days? We are all busying with our studies and other extracurricular activities. But I think that you are always doing well on the works.
The summery you wrote is short but you point out the general idea. And there is the connection between the sentences. When reading, I can realize the articles clearly. These are the advantages that I can learn form you. Besides, I know you are also good at English typewrite. It’s so quickly that I’m surprised very much.
I’m so glad to come here reading your writing and make my comments on it. Hope that you can understand what I want to say. I will com back frequently.
Have a nice day!
Form Vicky.
Post a Comment